- We focus our middle-market investments in private or public companies where Mr. Friedman and the Flexis investment team have sector experience and insight, and where our proprietary network of relationships (including our Executive Council) can provide additional industry knowledge, operating expertise and deal sourcing advantages
Flexis focuses on the media, communications, business and information services, and consumer sectors
- Flexis provides "active value" to its portfolio companies by utilizing its network of relationships for revenue-generating business development as well as add-on growth M&A.
- We pursue minority as well as control investments; however, as a minority holder we expect to play an active role with management and the board
- We intend to commit between $75 million and $400 million of equity capital per transaction (although depending on the characteristics of the opportunity, could invest more or less than our target)
- Flexis employs a "flexible captial" approach to generate equity like returns, even if the structure of its investment involves mezzanine or debt securities